Dausa is a city and administrative headquarters of Dausa district in the state of Rajasthan, India. It is 55 km from Jaipur, 240 km from Delhi and located on Jaipur-Agra National Highway (NH-11). It is also known as "Dev Nagari." and now Getolav is main attraction of Dausa as Getolav Bird Habitat
Dausa has many places to visit like as Abhaneri and Mehandipur Balaji Temple . In Abhaneri many movies have been shot including Paheli.Mehandipur Balaji Temple is a divine places for devotees specially from nearby states like Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Delhi
- Abhaneri: Abhaneri is known for its post-gupta or early medieval monuments. It is situated at about 33 km from the district headquarters towards Bandikui. The Chand Baori (Step Well) and Harshat Mata Temple are the important places to visit.
- Getolav Bird Habitat- Located at 200 meter from National Highway 11, migratory birds like Isabellin Shrike, Great white pelicans & Dalmatian pelican, River Tern, Northern Shoveler N Black-tailed Godwit, Greylag Goose, Ruff, Little Cormorant, Purple Heron, Indian spotbilled Duck Grey Heron, Little Ringed Plover, Little Grebe, Northern Shoveler, Black headed Ibis, Eurasian Coot, Purple Swamphen, pied kingfisher and Sarus Crain are abundant here.
- Bhandarej: Bhandarej is known for the walls, sculptures, decorative lattice work, and terracotta utensils found in excavation. It is situated at about 10 km from the district headquarters towards Sikandra on NH-11.
- Khawaraoji: Khawaraoji was the residence of the then ruler Raoji and Jaiman purohits.khawaraoji is called Baawani which means a village of 52000 bighas of land. It is situated at about 25 km from the district headquarters towards Sikrai. The fort-like residence is 350+ years old and converted into the Hotel Khawa Palace. There is one more fort on the top of hills which is said to be 1200 years old. Surrounded by hills on three sides, and having Amol Ghati nearby, this place is visited by tourists. There is a lake behind the hills in Khawaraoji Village which is called moroli dam.places near khawaroji:- Amol Ghati A natural water source; Basna Mahadev Temple situated on the bank of lost basna river; Garhmora A natural water source and in law home of Mata narayani.
- Jhajhirampura : Jhajhirampura is known for the natural water tank and temples of Rudra (Shiv), Balaji (Hanuman) and other religious god and goddess. It is situated at around 45 km from district headquarters towards Baswa (Bandikui). Surrounded by hills and with natural water resource, this place has natural and spiritual glory.